Sewer Line Repair or Replace
Zippy Zebra does more than just clear your drains. We can also repair or replace water and sewer lines to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe — damaged pipes due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage — grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the line.
- Corrosion — the pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing collapses in the line and restricting flow.
- Bellied pipe — a section of the pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Leaking joints — the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Root infiltration — tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer line, preventing normal cleaning and/or have damaged the line.
- Off-grade pipe — existing pipes are constructed of substandard material that may have deteriorated or corroded.
Zippy Zebra technicians and plumbers are fully trained in the use of state-of-the-art equipment and technologies to solve all of your plumbing and drain problems, including pipe repair and replacement.
The traditional method for repairing or replacing a sewer line was to get a backhoe at your home or business, dig up the line, make the repair, put the dirt back, get in the truck and drive away letting you figure out how to restore the yard.
Today Zippy Zebra is using state-of-the-art technology to repair damaged sewer line without even getting a shovel out of the truck. The process is noninvasive and by the end of the day the only way you will even be able to tell we were at your home or business will be by how well the sewer line is draining.
If you are having sewer problems call Zippy Zebra today to find out if this trenchless technology will work in your situation.